Anybody know a direct e-mail for DirecTV customer service?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mattchu123

Original poster
Anybody out there have a direct contact email to any customer service reps or an easy way to get a hold of them via e-mail? I have a long, drawn out story about a failed installation that I would like to let them know about. I can't fit my story in the 700 characters on the online contact that they give on their website. I really don't want to tell the story to just some CSR drone.

Anybody out there have a direct contact email to any customer service reps or an easy way to get a hold of them via e-mail? I have a long, drawn out story about a failed installation that I would like to let them know about. I can't fit my story in the 700 characters on the online contact that they give on their website. I really don't want to tell the story to just some CSR drone.

You might want to condense you installation story by practicing here. There are installers on this site...+ how unique can your installation story be?

Also..........let me look and I will find you an e-mail address for a DTV VP that is available to installers and others.

Joe

There ya go...Ellen Fitzpatrick, VP cx svc http://investor.directv.com/contact......... don't shout...........compose a note.

Last edited:

Good luck with it :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts