Anybody own a Stab MS220 ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
looks like its designed to be used with a receiver that DOESNT have Diseqc 1.2

Most have that but I guess if you had a box like the Viacast that has no motor operation it would work for that ;)

looks interesting

The only thing I could think of using this for is if you had a receiver that didn't support usals or discq.

later,

Josh

I was thinking about using it with a DVB card. I would really like to know if it requires a receiver or if it can act as a stand alone unit, supplying its own voltage. Also It says that it displays the rotor position. It drives me nuts that I get no feedback to tell me what the motor is actually doing.

I was thinking about using it with a DVB card. I would really like to know if it requires a receiver or if it can act as a stand alone unit, supplying its own voltage.?

No receiver needed. It supplies its own voltage and DiSQC commands to the motor.

The MS220 will require you to buy a 220V to 110V adapter from Radio Shack. It is a European version and they didn't have a NA version. With the power adapter, you should be all set.

No receiver needed. It supplies its own voltage and DiSQC commands to the motor.

The MS220 will require you to buy a 220V to 110V adapter from Radio Shack. It is a European version and they didn't have a NA version. With the power adapter, you should be all set.

Thanks!

Does it have USALS support also?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts