Anyone Else Disappointed In MonstersHD?

vinnyv07

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 14, 2004
Friday the 13th came and went without movies that I would have liked to see from an all Monster and Terror ch. "It! The Terror From Beyond Space...Planet Of The Vampires...Lifeforce....Breeders...Invaders From Mars (new and old version)...and so on ....I ask you where is the Friday the 13th movies? I turned to HDNETMovies and they did have Friday the 13th Part 2 in HD which is the best of the series. But I would have settled for any of the Jason series. Im very disappointed in the movies that were shown on MonstersHD on Friday the 13th...and I have been disappointed with their programming as of late. Anyone feel that the MONSTERSHD programming has been a little weak lately?

They do have a good library of movies but once you have seen them you don't want to watch them again. I only watch the new stuff on Monsters-HD. They need to expand the library to cover other monsters movies. It probably has to do with license issues.

From what I have read, Monser HD has got to be one of the 3 top channels on VOOM and some of the best transfers they have of any movie channel.

I got Voom for the HD and the Monster channel, but I am getting tired of it as well, rerun after rerun they need to work on programing here soon.. Programing is a problem for most of there channels anyways, if they would get the sci-fi channel that would help alot.. Cya Slick

vinnyv07 said:
Friday the 13th came and went without movies that I would have liked to see from an all Monster and Terror ch. "It! The Terror From Beyond Space...Planet Of The Vampires...Lifeforce....Breeders...Invaders From Mars (new and old version)...and so on ....I ask you where is the Friday the 13th movies? I turned to HDNETMovies and they did have Friday the 13th Part 2 in HD which is the best of the series. But I would have settled for any of the Jason series. Im very disappointed in the movies that were shown on MonstersHD on Friday the 13th...and I have been disappointed with their programming as of late. Anyone feel that the MONSTERSHD programming has been a little weak lately?

At least they could have shown all the Friday 13th movies..lol..

Seawaves said:
At least they could have shown all the Friday 13th movies..lol..
I guess I was looking for at least one Jason movie..HDNET Movies had Friday the 13th Part 2 on ...on friday the 13th. The best of the series. I grew up on those movies!!

This has been the only channel I have watch the most and I have gotten tired of it as well, I really haven't watch anything on voom for about a week now I wish they had a hold program for like $10 a month so I cold keep it but not have programing and when they get on track with more movies and programs you could reactivate your service. I think this would save them money in the long run instead of paying someone to come take it out.

vinnyv07 said:
I guess I was looking for at least one Jason movie..HDNET Movies had Friday the 13th Part 2 on ...on friday the 13th. The best of the series. I grew up on those movies!!

Vin,

In three (3-d), this guy I knew from a college acting class had his eyes popped out by Jason in wonderful three-d.

My friend and I went to movie both knew this guy and didn't really like him (horrible actor) so we cheered whenJ killed him and about 20 of this guys friends were also watching te movie and wanted to beat us up...lol..I'm a pretty big guy- so they left us alone but that movie was so great in 3-D.

It was fun to see F13-2 on HDnet.