Anyone else getting HBOHD on 261 too???

I noticed this happening this morning. Hopefully it'll be fixed by the time I get home tonight.

I was getting BravoHD in place of Starz 261 and was not getting Starz 262 I had the message to call Voom to upgrade. However, I was still getting Starz 263, which SD. I called yesterday and today and got the same response from the csr, "We are aware of the problem and should be fixed within a week."

The receiver upstairs is working fine.

StarzHD Problem

All the day today. 261 starzhd has been mapped wrong, whenever i tune to it, i get hbohd, anybody else with this problem?

yes. I posted about this earlier. Be careful posting stuff like this, or vurbano will start calling you a VOOM basher too. He doesn't like it when folks report any problems with VOOM.

Easy boys, but all things considered this is the first problem i have encountered since the PQ problem, so im not so pissed off about it, im sure it will be fixed by tonight

261 is working for me right now but not showing a hd movie, just sd version of "2 fast 2..."

Shelly

Voom CSR told me that these are problems with the satellite and should all be corrected within a week.

Per the other post I have seen on this site, it seems Voom is getting ready to add in ESPN channels. So I guess everything is mapped wrong for the moment. However, one receiver is working fine for the Starz Channels and the other isn't.

I am still getting BravoHD on starz261 and nothing on starz262. Also I am getting ESPN2 on HBO206 and it doesn't reset back to HBO by changing channels or resetting. I called Voom and they are going to be sending a new box out to me next Saturday.

My receiver upstairs is working fine.

jimmykce1 said:
I am still getting BravoHD on starz261 and nothing on starz262. Also I am getting ESPN2 on HBO206 and it doesn't reset back to HBO by changing channels or resetting. I called Voom and they are going to be sending a new box out to me next Saturday.

My receiver upstairs is working fine.

I have the same problem on my downstairs receiver. Originally I replaced the installer incorrect diplexor and fixed the problem. Now its back again. My upstairs receiver does not have this problem. Called Voom and the CSR says "Unplug it" I said that wont help. Then I will have to have someone call you within 48 hours. I told this was unacceptable and I want a credit. So she siad I would get a credit. Still no calls yet . I will be calling back again today.

Bill

videofx,

I thought that the diplexor was the problem that you had. I wil go to radio shack and pick up a diplexor and replace the one downstairs and see if this fixes my problem. However, i am scheduled for getting the installer to come back out next Saturday.

Like you, the receiver upstairs is working fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)