Anyone else having RTN problems tonight?(5-25-9)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
here is the 2 degress lnb

hope is fine.

Attachments

• my all pictures 044.jpg
    my all pictures 044.jpg
    280.3 KB · Views: 85
Is it just me or is the picture quality on RTN improved? Maybe I am just used to watching it on cable. THe cable RTN and THIS feeds suck! When I watch them OTA or FTA they look real good!

This little problem reared it's head for me this weekend. I was playing around and put my stationary dish on 83w and was like WTF, where did RTN go. Leo 1 kept popping up on my cs5k.... I thought I messed up my lnb or something odd until I realized the motorized setup also had issues.

They have been touchy and a little slow to lock since my last post but I havent lost them to LEO since then. LEO may have been out of bounds in some parameter, but I dont believe that is the whole story.
One of you guy with a spectrum analyzer want to take a peek at the distributed power of this bird and tell us who is hogging the juice?

I finally lost them to LEO. blows too, I have a primestar fixed on that sat just for RTN. really annoying, but like somebody else posted, ya dont wanna stir things up and lose them completely.
well, I've lost them on the pansat, gonna fire up the HTPC and see if I have better luck with the technotrend

I remember that consensus on the Patient Channel discussion, but I havent seen any comment regarding the RTN issue. They were part of the FTA bread and butter before all the Equity issues. I certainly hope they know they are still in good demand from the FTA community, and it means something to them. Ice made a comment about someone in the Equity organization that acknowledged the FTA receiption, and had no qualms bout it. That was Equity though, or whoever they ended up belonging to. RTN splintered off so who really knows.
Render us an opinion Honorable Justice Iceberg............lol
Wow, did Obama miss appointing the wrong person to the Supreme Court or what!

I was on vacation last week and moved my 36" primestar to 83W. I had RTN for a couple of minutes just above threshold, then it was gone. I never could get it back. I can get the east feed on OTA but I rarely watch anything on OTA anymore. I know last year they were coming in pretty good on the 30" until the trees sprouted their leaves. Blind

Its strange, I can get the RTN West feed on AMC9 but cant get RTN East from the same transponder.

My signal level on the Fortec Mercury II is 70% Signal Level and 48% quality.

RTN West comes in great with no breakup.

RTN fluctuates for me from 30 to 45Q depending on the day on my Pansat 2700. This is with my 90cm Primestar. It's solid without breakup though.

Well, I'm locked onto RTN with 70+ SQ with a CS4000. However, all I'm getting tonite is the no video/audio against the black screen. I'm missing the Rockford Files:(

Status
Please reply by conversation.

best satellite for a pizza dish?

My first C-Band dish... almost

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)