Anyone else losing HGTV HD?

lapplegate

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Henryville, IN
Lately whenever I tune to Home & Garden HD I get a blank screen (VIP622) and then the receiver starts looking for the satelite. I have checked signal strength, for that channel, at the 61.5 transponder 22 and it is over 90.

Is anyone else having trouble locking onto this channel.

Thanks,
Larry

lapplegate said:
Lately whenever I tune to Home & Garden HD I get a blank screen (VIP622) and then the receiver starts looking for the satelite. I have checked signal strength, for that channel, at the 61.5 transponder 22 and it is over 90.

Is anyone else having trouble locking onto this channel.

Thanks,
Larry

I havent had any problems with it, but I havent turned on my TV today yet..

Before today its never been a problem for me..

I just watched it last evening with no problem. The Wandering Golfer looks awesome in HD.

For some reason TP's 20 and 22 suck in the Northeast - or at least in Delaware. I only pull a 75 signal on 22 off of 61.5 while all other TP's I see over 90.

I get about 70 signal on TP 20.

They're definitely the two TP's that go first during heavy rain.

Last edited:
No problems here either. I probably watch this channel more than any other hd channel, except mayble ESPN.

I've had that problem since I've had the 622. HGTV HD has never worked. I havnt left it on long enough to see if it goes to search or not but for the couple minutes it is on its blank, no sound with the banner info. I know my signal is low for 61.5 so I figured that was the problem. I never knew which TB it used so I'll check that one tonight. Over 90 should be more than enough though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)