anyone else receive the 508 letter?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Becky has advised the the allowances have expired. I have provided her with my account info, but I am feeling rather pessimistic about the anticipated outcome. Hopefully I will get proven wrong.

Becky has advised the the allowances have expired. I have provided her with my account info, but I am feeling rather pessimistic about the anticipated outcome. Hopefully I will get proven wrong.

Everyone who was getting the original 24 month dvr credits,indeed did expire this month but,they sent out flyers announcing the credits had been extended for an additional 24 months.I'm not sure why they are balking at giving you the same deal.Several of the folks getting the new credits,no longer have 501/508 receivers on their account.Did you mention that to beckib?There is the possibility that it's account specific but that wouldn't really be fair,as the 501/508 receivers were never supposed to have a dvr fee in the first place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)