Anyone excited about the microHD?

the other question is if the Galaxy 19 firmware update stream is up and running right now - I think it'll be a "oooh, ahhhhh" moment when I take my friend's receiver to him and he can see that he can update it via satellite stream instead of not being able to update it at all or preparing a USB stick to update it like his other receivers.

not yet. I know Brian said its almost done and should be active next week. He is working on some things for it as right now after an upgrade it wipes everything. They are getting it where you have the option of wiping everything or having it saves the channel list

My order for the MicroHD was placed at 4:43 am pacific time at the start of the promo and it shipped today
YES, i AM excited.
My friends kid me for being such an early riser, it does pay off sometimes :D
I am 2 days ground shipping from Sacramento, can't wait.

I take it they weren't shipped in order of when the orders were placed since I placed mine before that and it is still saying under my account, "Waiting to Ship"? Oh well, I can wait another couple of days. ;)

I'm in no big hurry , mine is mainly for CFB

plus all the guys here will post how its working and the ins- and outs so i'll be able to read about it and know what to look for :)
good group of guys here at satguys :)

Mine arrived at the depot in Bend, OR this morning. Since they aren't open on Wednesday they have a choice of delivering a day early or a day late. I've had a number of Fedex packages arrive a day early so I'm hoping for Tuesday (if they know what's good for them!).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts