ANYONE GET THE BLACKBERRY STORM?

My 8830 is dying on me after 20 months, when my new every two is up I may consider it. If I can get it for $199 it may be an xmas present for myself... we'll see. I want to try one first.

I've ordered one (free through my corporate program), but since it is thorough corporate I won't have it until the beginning of next week. I'll let you know what I think when it arrives. In case I don't like it, I'm keeping my 8830 (world edition) as a backup.

I have played with it.....but not enough to make a strong decision....I am not a huge fan of touch screen texting/emailing... I like my full keyboard buttons.....As I type this I see the commercial. . . IT'S A SIGN!!! LOL

Its interesting to type on a storm with its slightly tactile feedback. I can't use one on ATT so I just got a Bold.
The Bold is pretty incredible, makes my 8800 look like a slug.

So it's been out a bit, mine arrives tomorrow, what are people's thoughts (I've never seen this forum, I assume it was way down below the fold, and not a new one?

I believe it's new and Scott or one of the other staff members moved all phone threads into it.

its sucks when you type...two typing options depending on the way you hold it. web is slower much slower...iphone loads up quicker while the storm still loads. waiting for an update to make such problems fade

got the storm for my work phone and I must say It has GOTTEN alot better, the .99 beta release is very stable, and VERY good. I like that I now have a full Qwerty keyboard in both Landscape and Portrait. I switched around and got different phones because at first I was unhappy with the storm (first phone Ihave ever waited in line for) but its back and I am very happy with it now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts