Anyone have this problem before??

mvitoff

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 18, 2004
About once or twice every day my channels do something strange: A program, for example whats showing on ABC will be on every channel I turn to. It could be any channel that it happens on and every channel I would turn to the same program would be on. Re-booting the box does work but that's a pain.

That never happened to me but if I were you I would replace the box. That does not sound like something normal.

It has happened to me with my locals. Fox would be on all my locals but not the Voom channels. Yes reboot is a pain, 6 times and counting, and thats just for today

Also, How do I get my guide info back? Ever since I re-set the box this morning I have had (no info). Very annoying...

Leave it on one channel for at least a half hour. It is a paina nd happened to me twice today and twice yesterday. It is nothing that you are doing and a change a box won't do any good. I have been through two aleady.

Sometimes my moto will display the program info for no apparent reason while watching a program. I suppose it could be the remote but I doubt it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)