Anyone having problems with Galaxy Marketing

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Blue Crystal

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Just wondering if anyone knows any issues with Galaxy Marketing.
I have ordered from them before and had no problems.
Last week I did a small order from them via their website and received a confirmation of my order. I have not received the item and when I call the phone numbers on their site all have been disconnected and the emails bounce back saying their box is full.
Just wondering if anyone else having problems.

Bad News: Someone has collected and stored your credit card number and other personal information. :(

Something doesn't seem right here... If my online store did not have a credit card processing account, a potential customer would not be able to enter their credit card information or complete an order. The site must not be compliant if it allows capture of credit card information and issues order confirmations without a merchant account.

Reactions: . Raine
I've thought about this WSI/Galaxy thingie and the only reason I would think that they would keep the website up is if they're going to open back up again? Maybe? They are still showing pretty high up in the search results. If hard times is the reason they're not "in business" then one would think that the expense of keeping the site up would justify taking it down, unless they are coming back. I know my forum costs me about $120 a year and it's a small site at that so I'm betting the WSI/Galaxy site costs way more than that.

Dunno, but it just seems odd that both sites are still up when it's been so long ago that they were "suppose" to have gone out of business.

I sent them an email yesterday about a mount for a C band dish and got a pretty quick response back from Vicky that they do not sell that type of mount, so someone was evidently there.

Too bad about the situation, bought some nice satellite dishes from them several years ago, even had their logo on it (ok, so I have a logo fetish).

I sent them an email yesterday about a mount for a C band dish and got a pretty quick response back from Vicky that they do not sell that type of mount, so someone was evidently there.
You called DMSI this is not the same company as WSI. :)

Looks like Robby bought 6 year hosting plans from GoDaddy. Galaxy marketing expires in 2018 and WSI in 2019. Unless GoDaddy goes out of business or the Internet quits, looks like the sites will be active for many years.... :D

Thanks for the info Brian. I forgot about checking the domain registration info. I use Godaddy hosting for my board as well but mine is on a yearly deal.

Oh, and FYI, your signature is missing on your post?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)