Anyone know what's up with Orby?

Poor management, can't wrap my head around that one either. They seem like they had their stuff in the same sock from the beginning. Ie: business model

Could be last minutes change of plans for Orby? :hatsoff
They were adding foxnews but cnn tried to shoot down thier satellite with a torpedo attack. That's what american airlines actually saw the other day.
Poor management, can't wrap my head around that one either. They seem like they had their stuff in the same sock from the beginning. Ie: business model
I agree. I had one issue in the beginning that was rectified immediately and then smooth sailing.
:drunk Cheers

• Haha
Reactions: FTA4PA
If I had to guess (and this is just a guess) they were waiting for financing to keep them going and were about to shut down as the funding wasnt coming... and then at the last moment they got the funding they needed, and now they are trying to reverse everything they did when they thought they were going to shut down.

Thats just my guess.

To those watching Orby, enjoy! :)

If I had to guess (and this is just a guess) they were waiting for financing to keep them going and were about to shut down as the funding wasnt coming... and then at the last moment they got the funding they needed, and now they are trying to reverse everything they did when they thought they were going to shut down.

Thats just my guess.

I will take "That sounds better than they're dead" for $100 alex

Man I hope you're right

Reactions: navychop and FTA4PA

Thats just my guess.

Likely scenario.

However usually these companies are hush hush when something like that happens. Then, Boom! They are out of business.

I think it’s clear at this point they are out of business and it’s a matter of days till they shut down.

Since it’s a fact that nobody has been charged for their monthly subscription, I think it’s safe to say that we are just waiting for everyone’s subscription tc run out at this point.

The only reason why their website is back up is to calm the rumors that they are out of business.

No company is going to admit their out of business till the service goes dark.

Let’s see what happens Monday morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Amiga and TV Junkie
I think it’s clear at this point they are out of business and it’s a matter of days till they shut down.

What exactly, is clear? No one knows what is going on. Continually rehashing guesses over and over isn't going to make it any more "clear." It's just speculation and isn't helpful.

Reactions: TRG and primestar31

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)