anyone using ariza ultra 500 receiver?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jnkosamui09

Original poster
Jun 21, 2010
north america
hi folks-

i'm trying to install my new non-motorized fta system. i have a dreamstar fta-s2 lnb and ariza ultra 500 receiver. using a satifnder i see good signal strength on the meter but my receiver shows only zero or 15% signal. i suppose it's a configuration issue. i'm trying to get the 97w satellite. i'm quite sure i do have my dish pointed at 97w.

if anyone is using the ultra 500 receiver, will you please tell me your configuration settings.

thanks!

Not sure how that receiver works, but you want quality, not signal. Your receiver should show signal even if you're aimed at the ground. If it doesn't, there's something wrong with your connection. What are your receiver settings?

I had one and it is now set up at a friends house for 83W (rtv/tuff).I am not sure if your LNb is standard or not. You have to enter 10750 in the LNB settings if it is a standard , and then on a active TP.The ariza will only scan TP in the sat list , you will have enter them in you want by hand.This not a good true FTA receiver but you will learn a lot from playing with it. I hope this helps.

Hey i have the same reciever he has and it does the same thing. I finally hired someone to come out and they used a different reciever to find the signal and quality and secured the dish. Then they hooked up the cable to my ultra 500 reciever but it still had no signal on the installation page but he did a channel scan and it found the channels. Cost me an additional $80 to have him hook it up. rrrrrrrr!!!!! Let me know if you find a way to get a signal and quality bar on yours.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)