Anyone watched CBS Class?

Wow. When did this show get so funny? I watched the first episode or two and thought it was okay....

but I watched again last night and found it to be laugh-out-loud funny. Good stuff. Got a LOT better somewhere along the line, unless last night's ep was a fluke.

Wow. When did this show get so funny? I watched the first episode or two and thought it was okay....

but I watched again last night and found it to be laugh-out-loud funny. Good stuff. Got a LOT better somewhere along the line, unless last night's ep was a fluke.

Did you see the Hurricane episode or the "spearing the bunny" episode. This is definitely good stuff. Still haven't watched last night yet!

No -- haven't seen those. I didn't even realize it was still on the air. Not sure what I've been watching, but methinks I'm switching back to Class.

Zap2it reports that CBS is in negotiations to order several additional episodes for The Class; although probably not a "full back nine." This is a good sign, because it suggests they are not ready to cancel the sitcom, which has had mediocre ratings.

I like this show and am hoping for the best.

CBS Wants To Show More 'Class'

The Class," the last of CBS' new shows not to get either cancelled or picked up for a full season, will get a few more episodes to prove itself.

According to the industry trade papers, Kelly Kahl, CBS' senior executive vice president of programming planning, told attendees at a Wednesday (Nov. 15) industry lunch that the network is working on an agreement to order a number of additional episodes, though probably not a full back-nine.

http://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-cbsordersmoreclass,0,3354095.story?coll=zap-tv-headlines

^^^ yep. I can't remember the last time I laughed out loud so many times at a sitcom.

My personal favorite was the Thanksgiving dinner with the gay couple and the "straight" husband and his "straight" father-in-law. Tons of humor opportunities there -- and they took advantage of just about all of 'em! (Sorry I don't know many of the characters' names yet :eek: )

And hey, the dude who plays Richie might just be a really good actor. He impressed the hell out of me in the scene where he was trying to get the chick he hit with his car to take him back. It's rare to see such believeable dramatic acting in a sitcom.

This show just keeps getting better and better.

I like it.. I like the way it carries over the different stories within the sitcom..

The Richie character is the funniest for sure.. I also like David Keith's character.. I've always thought David Keith was another under rated actor..

I have liked the show since the beginning and at times it reminds me of "Joey "- with the girl that used to be his neighbor being the wife of the Football star. THe ugly sets even remind me of Joey. The funniest scene to me was when the red head guy backs over his new girlfriend he just met at the coffee shop. I think the show has potential and it should be allowed to grow an audience. They let the other show make it : How I met your mother. I had trouble warming to that show at first and now I love it. All good things take time to develope.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)