Anyone watched CBS Class?

My wife has been recording this show on Tivo and has kept bugging me to watch it every week, the first couple of episodes I didn't like, the next couple were OK, but I thought last nights episode was hilarious, the show is definitely growing on me, they still need to work on some of the character development a bit more, I can't stand the girl in the wheel chair, she is a terrible actress and I don't buy Jason Ritter as a pediatrician. Overall, I think The Class has a lot of potential and will continue watching it.

I Felt like I was watching an old epsiode of Three's Company Monday night. I loved it. Jason Ritter looks more and more like his dad when he does his comedy. He even looks like his old hair cut . The blonde girl and the brunette girl and you had the old Three's Company. I love this show and have from the first episode.

I Felt like I was watching an old epsiode of Three's Company Monday night. I loved it. Jason Ritter looks more and more like his dad when he does his comedy. He even looks like his old hair cut . The blonde girl and the brunette girl and you had the old Three's Company. I love this show and have from the first episode.

I have been watching Jason Ritter since Joan of Arcadia, and you are right, in The Class, he is SO MUCH like his dad, its not even funny. Well, actually, its hillarious. And the whole threesome thing was great. Super funny.

The fact that The Class won BEST NEW COMEDY at the People's Choice Awards gives me some hope that it might make it past the first season.

But enjoy the shows while they last, as the season is currently scheduled to end by the beginning of March.

That sounds interesting and worth watching. Hopefully they will archive it in their video section for a couple days; since I doubt I'd be able to watch it live.

I hope this article is wrong...

I posted a comment on the blog wanting to know the rationale for the argument it won't be back.

I know its ratings have been just so-so, but I would think that it won best new comedy for the people's choice awards should at least cause the network to think about it a bit....

I was "underwhelmed." :D

Seriously, not quite as good as previous weeks; although the Ethan hanging out with Kyle thing is a new twist. Makes sense though - if they are going to have a show called "The Class" they need to have more interaction amongst the group.

Did anyone catch the intro/title sequence for The Class tonight? They eliminated the Holly Ellenbogen character from the title.

That's a shame, since some of the funniest scenes from the show involved her; the Hurricane; Oprah and her gay-but-not-gay husband; and killing the bunny.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)