Could doing that (pulling the image and storing it locally) get you in trouble for copyright reasons ? Granted, 99.999% of complaints will say "take down my photo" first before filing suit....

I am told no, its no different then Google doing it.

Typo in Pub Membership page :
Two Year - Corporate Pub Membership
All the features and benefits of a One Year Corporate Pub Membership for for TWO years! (Plus you have money!)

I'm still having difficulty adding a photo, like an Ookla Speedtest. I add it in, see it in the window and then when I Save, it's gone in the post... When I do a reply to that post, I see the Attach....

Minor inconvenience. I use the new posts and mark all read features a lot. They keep bouncing around in the menues. Is it possible to standardize the menu structure, so these features stay in the same place on each page?

I suggested the same for the "Watched threads" link...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Maybe it will be a feature in the new version of the software.

I have all kinds of problems being dragged off to other web pages. Sometimes I have to wait for the ads to rotate so I can get logged in. The dang JAVA Update BS. No wonder the site visits are down.

I have all kinds of problems being dragged off to other web pages. Sometimes I have to wait for the ads to rotate so I can get logged in. The dang JAVA Update BS. No wonder the site visits are down.
Clearing the browser has put a stop to it for now

Put a stop for about 5 minutes So dam much malware here I can't login with extraordinary effort. I get logged out all the time and the malware attacks. My Microsoft Smart screen filter is activating all the time telling me this is a dangerous site. WTF I can't believe I'm the only one with this inane BS

It's your computer, not satelliteguys!

Wish it was that easy

I have accessed this site from no less than 5 different devices in the last week...I don't have any malware or other issues.

Been accessing this site at least once a day, before, during and after xenfro transition. Other than having to occasionally recover page at log in, there hasn't been any other trouble here.

I suggest using AVG and Malwarebytes. I rarely have issues anywhere, much less here.

Reactions: TheKrell
Might I request that you stop visiting here until you get clean, so as to not spread anything particularly nasty?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App using an iPhone.

Reactions: Bobby
Might I request that you stop visiting here until you get clean, so as to not spread anything particularly nasty?
If his infected machine can upload bad stuff to this server which in turn infects us, there's bigger things to worry about !

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Reactions: TheKrell

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App using an iPhone.
Probably a "Best Answer" there. Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.