Anything new with Versus?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
they still do hunting shows in the morning, hockey and rodeo on VS channel...

i dunno why we're still dwelling on this... i dont see VS coming back for a long time....

and another thing, if directv is hiking prices up.. why cant they agree to pay VS the new contract deal bc DTV is gonna hike it anyways. so its not like they are gonna lose any profit on it.

they still do hunting shows in the morning, hockey and rodeo on VS channel...

i dunno why we're still dwelling on this... i dont see VS coming back for a long time....

and another thing, if directv is hiking prices up.. why cant they agree to pay VS the new contract deal bc DTV is gonna hike it anyways. so its not like they are gonna lose any profit on it.
That pissed me off that DTV claimed they dropped VS because they didn't want to pass the cost onto customers and then just a few short months later they jack the prices up anyway (and we STILL don't get VS). It makes their argument look weak.

There are so many large companies I happily do business with, like Apple, Verizon, Cablevision (for internet), etc. I RELUCTANTLY do business with DTV because it's such a hassle to switch. Their days are numbered for me though as I've just about reached my patience limit and I'm sick of their lies and deceptive practices. They still claim they have more HD than Dish, which just a complete lie now. I'm not sure how they get away with false advertising.

How they handle the D12 HD content will make up my mind for sure whether I stay or leave.

pressure from the sponsors

with the UFC having signed on with more fights DTV has to get this done. and comcast you have to do something to help this to happen.
millions of veiwers are missing this channel.
some pressure from the sponsors could help too.

That pissed me off that DTV claimed they dropped VS because they didn't want to pass the cost onto customers and then just a few short months later they jack the prices up anyway (and we STILL don't get VS). It makes their argument look weak.

There are so many large companies I happily do business with, like Apple, Verizon, Cablevision (for internet), etc. I RELUCTANTLY do business with DTV because it's such a hassle to switch. Their days are numbered for me though as I've just about reached my patience limit and I'm sick of their lies and deceptive practices. They still claim they have more HD than Dish, which just a complete lie now. I'm not sure how they get away with false advertising.

How they handle the D12 HD content will make up my mind for sure whether I stay or leave.

Do we HAVE to go there again ?????

It's all in creative counting, DISH counts thier number differently than D is all.

The NUMBER of channels means NOTHING if they are not channels you watch.

DIRECTV has a small price increase(not jack the prices up) every single year.
It's go nothing to do with having VERSUS or not having VERSUS. It makes your argument look weak.

It's go nothing to do with having VERSUS or not having VERSUS. It makes your argument look weak.

Any price increase greater than the rate of inflation (which it generally is, this year being no exception) qualifies as jacking up the rates.

And Vs is as cheap a channel as they come. Somewhere in the neighborhood of $0.25 per subscriber, so it's certainly DTV's line that they're trying to hold the prices down that not only looks and sounds weak but is weak.

In fact, all evidence points to it being a complete lie.

Which dept of DTV do you work for? You certainly seem to be their public defender

Status
Please reply by conversation.