Anyway to get E** hd locals?

giddy169

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 5, 2007
I was talking to a couple people in my area that have D** and they said they could change there house address near San Francisco, CA and that D** would unlock the SF locals for them in HD even though they still lived much further north where no locals were offered. I was wondering if E** would do the same thing? Can I tell them I am moved to get locals opened from SF? Currently I am using allamericadirect for my SF and Atlanta locals but the sd pq isn't nearly as nice as HD.

Thanks I was reading through a bunch of threads and the only thing I don't see mentioned is I have two 622's on the account and one is plugged into the phone line will this matter when I change my address?

moving

Thanks I was reading through a bunch of threads and the only thing I don't see mentioned is I have two 622's on the account and one is plugged into the phone line will this matter when I change my address?

No, just tell the csr that you are changing your service address. There is no need to offer more information.

Or just pick a market that is CONUS like Los Angeles. Be sure to check the address on DishNet's website if it qualifies first.

I would really like to get the Seahwaks games in HD but I don't see any markets that would be broadcasting them locally for HD? Thanks for the help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)