Apple Event on October 22, 2013

I saw that part for the new Garageband suite but didn't see Apple say that for iWork.

We've been looking to get rid of the horrible Office 2011 on both of our Macs.

And that's that...

I wonder why someone would buy an iPad Air when the iPad mini matches it on specs now and is cheaper? The only difference is the screen size.

And that's that...

I wonder why someone would buy an iPad Air when the iPad mini matches it on specs now and is cheaper? The only difference is the screen size.

The old Mini feels very nice in the hand too. Last year I got my sister an iPad Mini for Christmas and bought myself an iPad 4 because I thought the bigger screen and retina display would be important to me. After getting my hands on her Mini I think I would have been just as happy with that iPad. The screen size doesn't feel to small and it's lighter weight design feels great for reading. My iPad 4 feels a little heavy sometimes after a long reading session laying on my back before bed.

The lack of Retina display is noticeable on the Mini after using an iPad that does have it every day. Now that the new Mini has a Retina display I don't think I would have any gripes with it though.

Found it. :)

You had to go to the Apple Website and search for Mavericks, the click the upgrade now button which opened it up in the Store app. (Which is strange as I searched in the App store for it and it couldnt find it) :)

500 MB downloaded so far.

Found it. :)

You had to go to the Apple Website and search for Mavericks, the click the upgrade now button which opened it up in the Store app. (Which is strange as I searched in the App store for it and it couldnt find it) :)

500 MB downloaded so far.

Exact same thing for me. AND in the Apple Website you had to scroll through the new product graphics to get to Mavericks. A search of the site did not find it.

I am a few hundred mb behind you. But I was waiting to finish a time machine backup. And am now transferring a bunch of photos off my machine. Like 30GB worth.

I just went to the Apple site, click on Mac, and click on OSX Mavericks. There was an upgrade button there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts