April Fools Day- Ever pull off any sports-themed jokes?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
With today being April Fools day (I will not pull a stunt like last year, when I pretended that I might leave this site- I am only going to ask something to you guys), I was wondering if any of you have ever pulled off any sports-related April Fools jokes.

I was going to post 'Mcnabb is now a member of the Cleveland Browns, can't believe they gave up Cribbs and a 1st' just to make a couple people poke through Google for a few minutes to try and find out more, but im not that mean.

I was going to post 'Mcnabb is now a member of the Cleveland Browns, can't believe they gave up Cribbs and a 1st' just to make a couple people poke through Google for a few minutes to try and find out more, but im not that mean.

.... and I'm not that gullible. ;)

I don't know about sports related, but for the first time in 4 years, my newspaper wasn't delivered to my driveway this morning. My whole day has been thrown for a loop. I hope the paper carrier isn't playing an April Fools on me!

While it's not a joke that I pulled, it has to be one of the best I've ever seen in a major publication. I'm sure with the technology around today this couldn't be pulled off to the magnitude it was back then:

The Curious Case Of Sidd Finch - SI

There is a clue if you take the first letter from every word in the title page:

He's a pitcher, part yogi and part recluse. Impressively liberated from our opulent life-style, Sidd's deciding about yoga—and his future in baseball

OMG SABRES! Did you hear the Sabres are shopping Ryan Miller?! See link below...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOU8GIRUd_g"]Ryan Miller Traded?[/ame]

April fool joke related to sports, lets see. Lebron wins the NBA FINALS in 2010??

Stevo, Your posts have been pretty credible, THAT would end that quickly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts