This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

arc set

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Sorry to see that your still having problems.In my case i now have a actuator and v -box that works correctly but looks like my DMX741 may not still be set up right!Didnt have any problems with the 36" ku set up but this c -band set up has been a different story.I may buy just a c band LNB and see if that works out any better if these troubles continue.Let us know if using the c-band only LNB solves your problems! since your bsc621 seems to be like my dmx741.

Hi Stanleyjohn,
Sorry to hear everything is not going well for you.

I am now able to view my favorite station on Intelsat 9 C-band - Arirang. It's a Korean station in English. Had trouble with the sound and got that solved. Then the picture was breaking up and solved that with a different diseqc setting on the Pansat. This is the kicker. Before the tree incident I would get signals at about 60%. Now Arirang is coming in at 83% clear as a bell. Needless to say I am very happy. The piece of junk bsc621-2d is now on sale on Ebay as I could not list it here.
I will pick up a few old mesh dishes and see if I can get a feedhorn that is C/KU and install that and buy a new KU LNB. Then all I have to do is reprogram the whole Pansat. The only drawabck to that is sometimes you have to do a factory
reset then you would have to go though that all again.

Good luck with you dish. I'm sure you will surmount any difficulties. Mines been a royal pain. Learned a lot but consider myself an advanced novice

Status
Please reply by conversation.