arc set

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Sorry to see that your still having problems.In my case i now have a actuator and v -box that works correctly but looks like my DMX741 may not still be set up right!Didnt have any problems with the 36" ku set up but this c -band set up has been a different story.I may buy just a c band LNB and see if that works out any better if these troubles continue.Let us know if using the c-band only LNB solves your problems! since your bsc621 seems to be like my dmx741.

Hi Stanleyjohn,
Sorry to hear everything is not going well for you.

I am now able to view my favorite station on Intelsat 9 C-band - Arirang. It's a Korean station in English. Had trouble with the sound and got that solved. Then the picture was breaking up and solved that with a different diseqc setting on the Pansat. This is the kicker. Before the tree incident I would get signals at about 60%. Now Arirang is coming in at 83% clear as a bell. Needless to say I am very happy. The piece of junk bsc621-2d is now on sale on Ebay as I could not list it here.
I will pick up a few old mesh dishes and see if I can get a feedhorn that is C/KU and install that and buy a new KU LNB. Then all I have to do is reprogram the whole Pansat. The only drawabck to that is sometimes you have to do a factory
reset then you would have to go though that all again.

Good luck with you dish. I'm sure you will surmount any difficulties. Mines been a royal pain. Learned a lot but consider myself an advanced novice:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.