Are 4DTV Receivers still in Demand?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Just keep your eyes and ears open rrrrrrrumomorrrrss are running wild in the coding/security industry. Google will chase down a single click to make money.. Ads with trackable 800, 878, 888 etc DID numbers ... I don't know, but rumors...
When is the last time a broadcaster added a new Digicipher 2 mux? All new muxes are DVB-S2. 4dtv and combo mode DC2 are going the way of Videocypher and analog feeds.

You have seen everything I have heard that has any credibility. Keep your eyes and ears open. Sale has not gone through as far as I know. rumors. this has more $$ than freedbs, but is still way out there. Pay attn to what the G is doing is my advice. I LEFT the industry in 1996 and fully retired in 2005. YOU need to KNOW more. I am just curious. You can research.

Mmm.
Looks like 4DTV receivers on e-bay are taking a nose dive in price compared to a couple weeks ago. One is at $250.00 with 0 bids. Another one is at $199.00 with 0 bids. Another at $100.00 with 0 bids. And one at $10.00 with 0 bids.
Or am I reading e-bay wrong?

Mmm.
Looks like 4DTV receivers on e-bay are taking a nose dive in price compared to a couple weeks ago. One is at $250.00 with 0 bids. Another one is at $199.00 with 0 bids. Another at $100.00 with 0 bids. And one at $10.00 with 0 bids.
Or am I reading e-bay wrong?

I think so I noticed a dsr-922 sold for $250 yesterday.
The 922 sure does make a killer dish mover and all the ITC goodies after some map loving.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts