Are 4DTV Receivers still in Demand?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Hopefully he can finally get his hands on at least one of those units! :D

From what I can now tell, he's currently bidding on at least 3 4dtvs. I looked at his history, it didn't show any bid retractions in the last 6 months. I wonder what's going to happen if he wins all 3 auctions? And who knows, he may be bidding on more than just those 3 that I noticed.

From what I can now tell, he's currently bidding on at least 3 4dtvs. I looked at his history, it didn't show any bid retractions in the last 6 months. I wonder what's going to happen if he wins all 3 auctions? And who knows, he may be bidding on more than just those 3 that I noticed.

Yeah, something ain't right!!!! Most likely a group trying pull a fast one!!! They been had!!!!:D

C band is more diverse and better than ever as a hobby. there are more digital channels than ever.

it is not going to replace your mainstream cable selection but there is a lot of non mainstream programs and channels that are quite good imo.

truckracer said:
C band is more diverse and better than ever as a hobby. there are more digital channels than ever.

it is not going to replace your mainstream cable selection but there is a lot of non mainstream programs and channels that are quite good imo.

You are correct, but I am not sure what your statement has to do with 4DTV. There are not very many DCIi feeds left that the 920 or 922 can receive, except for the HITS stuff and a few other channels.

Hmmm...I'm going to have to research that then, since I never took the time to see if there was some pattern to this.

Check out the "completed" items too! Lots of familiar names there too. :D I'm half tempted to list my stuff! But, i doubt i will getting any takers unless it's dirt cheap!

I wonder if there is a market for these in Latin America? I think I remember hearing on SatTalk or somewhere that there are quite a few DCII feeds left that are receivable in South and Central America. I wonder if with the proper mapping they can get some of the ITC feeds in DCII there? Would'nt think that these could be in that big of a demand for the HITS2Home service. I thought that the old box I had was practically a door stop until one day I checked on E-Bay and seen that they were selling for quite a high price. I thought I would list mine and see what happened. It sure beats leaving the thing in storage and letting another battery die and it become useless.

Most likely a group trying pull a fast one!!!
Could it be that stylized M? More than once BITD I took a sledge to perfectly good equipment, their brand, that they didn't want showing up on a used equipment for sale list.

Could it be that stylized M? More than once BITD I took a sledge to perfectly good equipment, their brand, that they didn't want showing up on a used equipment for sale list.

I don't know? But, the guy is still at it. He's even buying a HDD-200. Will somebody slap some sense in him!!!!:D

Yeah, A friend of mine is gonna list his 922 shortly. He's gonna buy a Gbox after it sells.

I would think he'd do that in the reverse order. Maybe see how he likes that G-Box first. In any event, his 922 shouldn't have any trouble finding a new home.

I he were my friend, I'd suggest to him to confirm the UID is still good, and if it is, include that in his listing. A confirmed good UID would certainly help it sell (and for a higher price).

Cheers

i would guess the 922 would be a superior positioner vs the cheap made g box / v box types

I'm sure it is of better quality!!! But, moving the dish with diseq commands using a FTA receiver seems to be the way to go! But, i don't know how well it works? I have always used my 4DTV.

Last edited:
The problem i always had with diseqc was the receivers did not have enough dieqc 1.2 positions for all the sats i could receive. I always had resync issues with diseqc positioners on my bud

whoa there is a setup right now on there going for almost 500$.

It is a 922 and a HDD200 decoder and a option on a 920 for just additional shipping. :)

Last night was bargain night, someone bought a 922 with a buy it now for $75 plus shipping! There was also another 922 that hit the $400 mark! :popcorn

There is one on ebay tonite going for over 300$. Too bad there aren't any deals on these as there are a lot of ITC channels to be had with these type of channels.

There is one on ebay tonite going for over 300$. Too bad there aren't any deals on these as there are a lot of ITC channels to be had with these type of channels.

Yeah my friend sold his for $325 Buy it now. He said it only took 2 hrs. Just amazing!!! I'm thinking DC2 is either Hacked or there's some other use for these receivers!

Too bad there aren't any deals on these as there are a lot of ITC channels to be had with these type of channels.

On Friday 4/13 there was a Moto 922 that went for only $75 buy it now plus $22.50 shipping! :eek: (Item #150797203252)

Tonights bargain was a Moto 922 that sold for $152.50 plus $25 shipping! ;)
(Item #120896708436)

:popcorn

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts