Are there any brokers left for Canadian satellite service?

poscher7

Original poster
Aug 31, 2010
utica,ny
I use to deal with Kusat and way before that CanAM but I see Kusat has removed any references to Shaw service on their web site.

I wish there were a broke who could provide a Toronto area address because the only one I know only has Montreal addresses. This is not good for me because the sim subbing makes me lose a lot of shows, since I live outside the G1 footprint.

I wish there were a broke who could provide a Toronto area address because the only one I know only has Montreal addresses. This is not good for me because the sim subbing makes me lose a lot of shows, since I live outside the G1 footprint.

B3V start a other card swap...you can read this on ch 794.

It’s apparently only for older receivers that have internal smart cards as they have been dropping channels and Bell has been unable to fix the problem short of swapping receivers or cards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just spoke with Bell. Swap is only for receivers with issues. Not all internal cards will be replaced.

Looks like the other option now, would be with a Vancouver address for those outside G1's

Just be aware the Vancouver locals are/will be on the F2 bird as of today (June 26). CBC/CTV/City/Global will simsub over the Seattle stations which are also beamed from F2. The Vancouver simsub should no longer result in a loss of signal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts