Are there more HD channels on the way?

POOP_Master

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 30, 2008
With Dish Network?

I have heard rumers that Usa and Sci Fi channel should be coming to Dish. When is this going to happen?

And are there more HD channels on the way?

There are to many of these "threads". I don't have time to read them all.

I was hoping that someone can just give me a quick run down of what is up.

Mods should just create one thread with all these "Any new HD channels coming?" crap and dump all of these polluted threads to clean the Dish Network forum.

Don't you think Scott will post something if he knew that new HD channels were coming? It will probably be a sticky and in the main page if something was coming.

With Dish Network?

I have heard rumers that Usa and Sci Fi channel should be coming to Dish. When is this going to happen?

And are there more HD channels on the way?
Will there be more HD channels on Dish?- YES. When? - SOON

geez, what a way to be nice to the new guy on the block. A friend of mine told me about this sight and said peoples are helpful.

I just asked a damn question!!!!

I am a noobie to the site as well. Everytime i see one of these HD channel posts i get excited that it will bring new info....sadly disappointed once again.

I am a noobie to the site as well. Everytime i see one of these HD channel posts i get excited that it will bring new info....sadly disappointed once again.

If you see a post by a guy name Scott. If he says that it will happen. 99.9% of the time it will happen. Most of the rest of us , when we post that we heard this and heard that, I would wait to see it in the guide to believe it.:)

I think that the best chance for something to happen with E* and new HD channels is this week. It will make sense for E* to add 1 or 2 HD National channels before the new fees start in February.......but again....with E* you never know.

geez, what a way to be nice to the new guy on the block. A friend of mine told me about this sight and said peoples are helpful.

I just asked a damn question!!!!

Don't take it personal. The subject of E* adding more HD has been quite touchy as of late and seems to have people on edge.

Welcome to the site.

It would seem to me that the people who are amoung the 1st to reply to most of these theads whine like a 4 year old about "oh another one, their's 1million of these questions already posted"would probably find there would be fewer of them if they would either answer the persons question or not post on that thread. Some people are just too damn needy and feel they have to post to every thread. Whining about it is now, and always will be considered, in my opinion to be OFF-TOPIC! I feel if you can't contribute to the ON-TOPIC discussion please refrain from whining about it so everyone can .....

Now see I'm doing it too!!

There are to many of these "threads". I don't have time to read them all.

I was hoping that someone can just give me a quick run down of what is up.

Yes, don't take it personal. I was not trying to alienate you at all. There have been at least 7 threads on this subject started in the past week alone. It gets very tiresome on our part to see it pop up again and again. When something happens, Scott will be here to give us all the news before it happens.

Wait a minute!

Did the OP actually open an HD thread in the general Dish forum?

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!!

(or some such nonsense as that...) :D

Don't take it personally, Poop. Some folks around here just like to fuss about nothing. I guess if we had SciFi and USA in HD, maybe they would be otherwise occupied. Welcome to the board; there is a lot of really great information available here.

Yeah, you guys don't need to $hit on poop. The best thing you can do around here is wait each week for the uplink reports. This week, IMO would be the week something would happen. It's almost 1PM, Drum-roll for Digi.........

Poop, everyone here is just up tight because nothing has happened in the last few months. Plus were all having to pay our taxes too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts