Are there more HD channels on the way?

I think that the best chance for something to happen with E* and new HD channels is this week. It will make sense for E* to add 1 or 2 HD National channels before the new fees start in February.......but again....with E* you never know.
The fee structure will change, but the pricing won't. It will still cost $20 to get the full spread for your particular package and upgrades.

if i understood u right,i changed my package to just the top 250,locals w/hd and i'm still going to pay $92 or something like that suppose to be $53 or $54 add $30 for hd add $5 plus tax comes out to aroung my figure of $92 so they have gone up without any new additions...

Geez, who started the pillow fight in this thread?

To the OP, there has been much speculation on SciFi and USA as well as other HD channels on Dish, but nothing "official". The word is that ECHO has the capacity to add up to 10 HD channels currently, but the big push is expected when three new satellites are launched in 2008. As others have stated, look for the uplink reports every Wednesday as to coming channels. There are many knowledgeable people on this site, and you shouldn't take the first few posts personally. After all, it's just an internet forum.

:welcome

it's not personal but i do know how much i'm paying with nothing added on,nad i always look at the uplink reports from digi and like i have read many times those reports r just activity it doesn't that things r goining to happen at that moment.so sorry to harshness or anyone else that got offended but i'm just a little frustrated.

it's not personal but i do know how much i'm paying with nothing added on,nad i always look at the uplink reports from digi and like i have read many times those reports r just activity it doesn't that things r goining to happen at that moment.so sorry to harshness or anyone else that got offended but i'm just a little frustrated.
I think we all are frustrated, and I think we all want MORE HD!!! :up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)