Are you a Season Ticket Holder?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
i am Season-Ticket Holder of a Junior Hockey Team, Erie Otters but what cool about this league is 45% kids who play in this league make it to the NHL, i seen many of today NHL Stars played but mine favorite Otters is/was Brad Boyes, my favorite opponent to watch too many to name but Rick Nash, Steven Stamkos, Mike Richards, Derek Roy

I have been a full season Detroit Tigers season ticket holder since 2007.

I got 4 seats in the Tiger Den, which is considered club Level seating. Here is a picture...
Tiger Stadium Den Seats

I also have a set of keys to let me into Old Tiger Stadium whenever I want... If that counts :)

I had a partial 19 game plan with the Red wings also this year, but im going to drop it because nobody likes going with me to the hockey games and its a pain in the butt to get into Joe Louis arena.

I had a partial 19 game plan with the Red wings also this year, but im going to drop it because nobody likes going with me to the hockey games and its a pain in the butt to get into Joe Louis arena.

My goal is to get to a Red Wing game this year. I would like to make it to a Blue Jacket game at the Joe. I was a a huge Red Wing fan until the Blue Jackets came to town but have never been to a game yet. My closest is winning tickets in the Mid 80's and my dad had to go out of town for work. My mother did not like to drive to Detroit so I had to give away my tickets to a friend. I think it is about time to make it out to the Joe. Hopefully this will be the year that I start my journey around the NHL. At least one road game a year until I hit all of the teams.

JAG72 said:
My goal is to get to a Red Wing game this year. I would like to make it to a Blue Jacket game at the Joe. I was a a huge Red Wing fan until the Blue Jackets came to town but have never been to a game yet. My closest is winning tickets in the Mid 80's and my dad had to go out of town for work. My mother did not like to drive to Detroit so I had to give away my tickets to a friend. I think it is about time to make it out to the Joe. Hopefully this will be the year that I start my journey around the NHL. At least one road game a year until I hit all of the teams.

For crying out loud JAG...if you drive up I'll buy the tickets. ;)

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

riffjim4069 said:
For crying out loud JAG...if you drive up I'll buy the tickets. ;)

I have no problems buying the tickets. Just sharing a memory of the game I almost attended. ;)

Just liked the idea if making a road trip at least once a year.

JAG72 said:
I have no problems buying the tickets. Just sharing a memory of the game I almost attended. ;)

Just liked the idea if making a road trip at least once a year.

I'm just busting your chops. My life is a continuous roadtrip these days. The one bright spot is that I have been to numerous sports venues.

What team or teams do you hold tickets for?

Cincinnati Bengals

How long have you been a season ticket holder?

21 long, long, LOOOOOOONG years.

What has been your best memory?

The Bengals' comeback victory over the colts (In indiana--I traveled to that one). The Bengals were losing as usual, and Boomer was brought back in to replace Blake (I forget if he was injured or was sucking more than usual). During one of the plays, it was Boomer who threw the block that allowed his back to get around the line and get a TD. He and the Bengals offense got fired up after that play. From my seat near the roof of the old Indy Dome, I could see Boomer was yelling at at his team mates riling them up and getting them back into the game! From this point for the rest of that season, the Bengals were back and taking no prisoners! They whomped on the Tennessee Oilers and beat the Ravens to finish up the season. They only lost to Philly in a very tight super-high scoring game. Too bad it didn't last more than that season. That was still the highlight! Boomer literally throwing his body between the defender and his runner to make the play work.

I am a Texas A&M baseball season ticket holder, and WE ARE GOING TO OMAHA!!

I attended games as a student from 1991 to 1995, lived in Ohio in 1996 (my first job out of college), and have been a season ticket holder since 1997. I spent this weekend in Tallahassee watching us take two of three from the Noles. I'd planned on driving to Omaha next weekend, but 13 hours in a car with my toddler was too much for him. We need to get him on a schedule that includes napping and going to bed before 11.

I bought the student priced season tickets for FSU football for my new student. Does that count? Technically he holds the tickets, but he wouldn't have them without my $25 ;)

My fiance and I are Kentucky Wildcat basketball season ticket holders. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)