Are you signing up for Va Va Voom?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I have never bought a movie channel in my life but I decided I wanted to support VOOM as best I could. So, yes, I signed up for Va-va-voom. It seems like a pretty good package for the money. It's double what I used to pay for basic analog cable, but I'll try to avoid direct eye contact with the bills and I should be fine.

Yes, imo, you really need VaVaVoom to take advantage of the service. With the addition of Encore HD, VaVaVoom gets you an extra ten HDTV movie channels.

Why would anyone want to miss the Sopranos or Deadwood? :)

Ken F said:
Yes, imo, you really need VaVaVoom to take advantage of the service. With the addition of Encore HD, VaVaVoom gets you an extra ten HDTV movie channels.

Why would anyone want to miss the Sopranos or Deadwood? :)

I won't miss them I have HBO as a plus pack...no vavavoom here (at least for now)

Now, here is an idea....Give me one of my box rental's for free and i would sign up for VaVaVAvVAVAVAVAV VOOOOOOOOOOOM!

I signed up for the 0 down thing and already got my bill. $96.

I know the deal is locked for a year, but I do now have an idea what the price will be after that. After the vavaVoom price of $79.90 is " a $109.50 value" and after the box rental of $9.50 is a "$14.00 value.

Im going to stick with the basic package.... the VOOM package, if I may. Currently, Im receiving Premiums (HBO, SHO, CINEMAX, TMC) with Cablevision... and I also get the On Demand channel for the 3 Major Premiums which is something that VOOM doesnt have. I love my On Demand!

I sat down and did some calculations and it seems to just be cheaper for me to keep VOOM for the 21 Exclusives and keep cablevision for my Premiums and other channels like MSGHD, FSNHD and INHD.

I already paid my VOOM bill after only 1.5 days of service :confused: .... $52... oh well.

I would imagine at this point, Im enjoying the best of both worlds.

Im going to stick with the basic package.... the VOOM package, if I may. Currently, Im receiving Premiums (HBO, SHO, CINEMAX, TMC) with Cablevision... and I also get the On Demand channel for the 3 Major Premiums which is something that VOOM doesnt have. I love my On Demand!
Does that include east and west feeds of each in HDTV? Free On Demand with cable is still in SD, which sucks. :(

Comcast's HD offering can't begin to compare to the 10 HDTV premium movie channels offered by VOOM.

yea, I agree the SD sucks....lol.

But my wife and I kinda like it when we wanna see what we wanna see when we wanna see it.

Cable doesnt offer West Coast feeds for their HD channels. That would be nice to have though. I'm pretty new to VOOM though so anything is possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)