ariza extreme works well!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

amc1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
i was using my fortec classic na for g10r found when the wind blew hard or least rain i would loose my signal so i tried my arize extreme
had better results and a stronger signal with about 64% where as the
classic na was showing 39-46% ,only thing is my channel are showing
17 channels but doubles i still have 36 channels but the ird seems to work well.:up

only thing is my channel are showing
17 channels but doubles i still have 36 channels but the ird seems to work well.:up

I'm curious what you used for LNB type on the Ariza setup. When I switched to my Invacom, at first I had picked "Universal 2" (it showed 9750Mhz/10750Mhz) on my Pansat and it was scanning some of the same channels twice onto seperate transponders.

As soon as I changed the LNB type to Standard (10750Mhz only) then it would only scan in each channel once.

I'm curious what you used for LNB type on the Ariza setup. When I switched to my Invacom, at first I had picked "Universal 2" (it showed 9750Mhz/10750Mhz) on my Pansat and it was scanning some of the same channels twice onto seperate transponders.

As soon as I changed the LNB type to Standard (10750Mhz only) then it would only scan in each channel once.
i had the same problem so i put the factory flash back in it . it was used for a nother purpose i dont want to specifiy . beacuse its not aloud here. in fact i have 4 of them.i find they work well for g10r .im
using i used both and they work well.Single Universal LNBF
FORTEC STAR Single Universal LNBF.
Model FSKU-v and
spacer_clear.gif

Twin Universal LNBF FORTEC STAR Twin Universal LNBF.
Model FSKU-2v ialso have a bsc621 i played with it for a couple hours the other day got only 33% for ku and40% cband im going to wait beacuse i got to move the bud to a pernamt spot next month then im going to try and mount the bsc621 and leve it on the bud.im hoping if i can get a better signal .i also have a bsc621-2 i had better results with the bsc621 then the bsc621-2 for some reason im trying to find a pitcure with the bsc621 on a 6ft dish just to see if im putting it on the bud correctly.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)