ariza extreme works well!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

amc1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
i was using my fortec classic na for g10r found when the wind blew hard or least rain i would loose my signal so i tried my arize extreme
had better results and a stronger signal with about 64% where as the
classic na was showing 39-46% ,only thing is my channel are showing
17 channels but doubles i still have 36 channels but the ird seems to work well.:up

only thing is my channel are showing
17 channels but doubles i still have 36 channels but the ird seems to work well.:up

I'm curious what you used for LNB type on the Ariza setup. When I switched to my Invacom, at first I had picked "Universal 2" (it showed 9750Mhz/10750Mhz) on my Pansat and it was scanning some of the same channels twice onto seperate transponders.

As soon as I changed the LNB type to Standard (10750Mhz only) then it would only scan in each channel once.

I'm curious what you used for LNB type on the Ariza setup. When I switched to my Invacom, at first I had picked "Universal 2" (it showed 9750Mhz/10750Mhz) on my Pansat and it was scanning some of the same channels twice onto seperate transponders.

As soon as I changed the LNB type to Standard (10750Mhz only) then it would only scan in each channel once.
i had the same problem so i put the factory flash back in it . it was used for a nother purpose i dont want to specifiy . beacuse its not aloud here. in fact i have 4 of them.i find they work well for g10r .im
using i used both and they work well.Single Universal LNBF
FORTEC STAR Single Universal LNBF.
Model FSKU-v and
spacer_clear.gif

Twin Universal LNBF FORTEC STAR Twin Universal LNBF.
Model FSKU-2v ialso have a bsc621 i played with it for a couple hours the other day got only 33% for ku and40% cband im going to wait beacuse i got to move the bud to a pernamt spot next month then im going to try and mount the bsc621 and leve it on the bud.im hoping if i can get a better signal .i also have a bsc621-2 i had better results with the bsc621 then the bsc621-2 for some reason im trying to find a pitcure with the bsc621 on a 6ft dish just to see if im putting it on the bud correctly.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)