Ashton Kutcher replace's Charlie Sheen on 'Two and a Half Men'

I delted the timers and stopped watching after the 1st episode. However, I think a lot of people are still watching and hoping the show improves. Walden Schmidt has better "grow up" quickly or the ratings will continue to slide. There is nothing remotely believable or funny with the new cast of characters.

I delted the timers and stopped watching after the 1st episode. However, I think a lot of people are still watching and hoping the show improves. Walden Schmidt has better "grow up" quickly or the ratings will continue to slide. There is nothing remotely believable or funny with the new cast of characters.

You hit it right on the head. "There is nothing remotely believable or funny with the new cast of characters." That really sums it all up.

Ghpr13:(

Is ee that they have "explained" why Walden would let Alan stay but frankly it does not ring true. I know it is a sitcom and I am not supposed to think too hard about the basic premise but the situation with Charlie made sense and it explained why Charlie put up with all the things that created conflict. My guess is though that a real life Walden would not have reacted so well to Alan calling in his estranged wife---had that happened with cahrlie there would have been a blowup.

Is ee that they have "explained" why Walden would let Alan stay but frankly it does not ring true. I know it is a sitcom and I am not supposed to think too hard about the basic premise but the situation with Charlie made sense and it explained why Charlie put up with all the things that created conflict. My guess is though that a real life Walden would not have reacted so well to Alan calling in his estranged wife---had that happened with cahrlie there would have been a blowup.

So right. They took what was once a "could happen" sitcom and turned it into a "no way in Hell" sitcom. Backed by mechanical laughter every 3 seconds.

Ghpr13 :(

MikeD-C05 said:
She is getting older and with age everyone loses their charms. Also her playing a gold digging whore doesn't make her very attractive.

It is not about losing charm, it is about looking like a guy. She is becoming a very manly looking lady and is actually pretty ugly.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

It is not about losing charm, it is about looking like a guy. She is becoming a very manly looking lady and is actually pretty ugly.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

I 'm sorry but when she was on , all I could look at was her big old boobs and I barely looked at her face.:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Another horrible show last night. Timer officially nuked (even the 1 time timers)

also ironically on Letterman last night (rerun) they had Top 10 reasons to watch 2 1/2 men this season with the cast doing the top 10. Obviously #1 sums up this season. Kutcher says
"Watch it. Don't watch it. I get paid for it anyways" which is true. If its a hit or a turd they still get paid for the shows

I thought it was better than any of the other episodes this season.

S~
Having my eyes gouged out with a spoon may be less painful than having my nuts pulverized in a vice, but it doesn't mean I enjoyed it. The new 2.5 is simply painful to watch by any standard - even if certain episodes suck less than others.

10 Shows That May Get Cancelled

Spartacus: Vengence

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)