Ashton Kutcher replace's Charlie Sheen on 'Two and a Half Men'

SAD to say, but it looks like Charlie was the real Heart of the show after all. Without him you are left with backdrop characters who have no one to support. Ashton Kutcher is still playing Kelso and I don't believe for a minute that he is a billionaire on the show either. I predict early cancellation of this turkey. Looks like Charlie gets the last laugh , the settlement $$$$$ and he is still Wining..:cool:

I think Krutcher could have been fine, if they didn't create such an absolutely pathetic character for him.

I think Krutcher could have been fine, if they didn't create such an absolutely pathetic character for him.

I kind of agree but I wonder just what the thinking process was...Having Allan the "goof" all these seasons, then introducing another "goofy" character like Kelso. Why? If Ashton's character would have been a unfeeling/genius/rich snob, then it might have worked...maybe, but the underlining problem IMO, is why would a stranger care about Allan & Jake like Charlie, who was blood, cared about them? Charlie might have put himself before Allan & Jake, but deep down he always cared about them, or at least cared about Jake. I can't see anyway the existing story line with Allan, Wilburn, and Jake is going to work...There's no chemistry between the three.

Ghpr13:)

yeah I know...but its interesting she is back

on a happier note...if you want to see the funny episodes of the show, starting Tuesday the syndicated shows are back at episode 1 on most local TV affiliates (check listings for time and channel in your area) :). Tomorrow's is the final Charlie episode from last year

I stopped watching after last week. Between that and the ALCS game went into extra innings and my team is in it... I wonder which one takes precedence? :)

There are no LOL moments for me, like there were when Sheen was there. Part of it has to be the naive, juvenile personality that Kutcher's character is. It makes me feel sorry for him, instead of being funny.

Needing someone to take care of him is probably the only story line that would have a young billionaire want to have Alan and his son live there.

Post-Sheen 'Two and a Half Men' continues ratings slide
NEWSCORE
Last Updated: 3:45 PM, October 11, 2011
More Print LOS ANGELES -- Ratings for "Two and a Half Men" continued to slide this week as the show aired its fourth episode without fired star Charlie Sheen, Entertainment Weekly reported Tuesday.
Monday night's episode drew 15.8 million viewers -- down seven percent from last week's, which was watched by 17.7 million people.
The first episode of the show's ninth season, with new star Ashton Kutcher as recently divorced internet billionaire Walden Schmidt, drew 28.7 million viewers, an all-time record for the CBS sitcom.Ratings slid 30 percent the following week, with 20.5 million viewers tuning in....AP....Jon Cryer and Ashton Kutcher in this season's premiere of "Two and a Half Men."Sheen, 46, was booted from the show in March for his hard-partying ways and his loose-lipped rants against show creator Chuck Lorre.The actor sued the show's production company, Warner Bros., for wrongful termination and reached a settlement for an undisclosed amount in late September....Read more: Post-Charlie Sheen 'Two and a Half Men' continues ratings slide - NYPOST.com

One thing I been wondering is all of a sudden there's seem to be a lot of talk about Demi & Ashton...Ashton messing around on her, so on...Nice timing to get Ashton's name out there more...

And thank you Whitewolf8214! :)

One thing I been wondering is all of a sudden there's seem to be a lot of talk about Demi & Ashton...Ashton messing around on her, so on...Nice timing to get Ashton's name out there more...

And thank you Whitewolf8214! :)
YW Ghpr13 I saw it and saw your post and thought you should know :)

Post-Sheen 'Two and a Half Men' continues ratings slide
NEWSCORE
Last Updated: 3:45 PM, October 11, 2011
More Print LOS ANGELES -- Ratings for "Two and a Half Men" continued to slide this week as the show aired its fourth episode without fired star Charlie Sheen, Entertainment Weekly reported Tuesday.
Monday night's episode drew 15.8 million viewers -- down seven percent from last week's, which was watched by 17.7 million people.
The first episode of the show's ninth season, with new star Ashton Kutcher as recently divorced internet billionaire Walden Schmidt, drew 28.7 million viewers, an all-time record for the CBS sitcom.Ratings slid 30 percent the following week, with 20.5 million viewers tuning in....AP....Jon Cryer and Ashton Kutcher in this season's premiere of "Two and a Half Men."Sheen, 46, was booted from the show in March for his hard-partying ways and his loose-lipped rants against show creator Chuck Lorre.The actor sued the show's production company, Warner Bros., for wrongful termination and reached a settlement for an undisclosed amount in late September....Read more: Post-Charlie Sheen 'Two and a Half Men' continues ratings slide - NYPOST.com

It is still maintaining a higher number than it did in the past, but I am surprised it hasn't dropped even more. Next week might do it; while those tata's might be worth a point or more, the rest of it was just horrible.

10 Shows That May Get Cancelled

Spartacus: Vengence

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)