Assemble an All-NBA Team for your Franchise

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
I'll go first. Try and limit it to players who've played at least 3 years with your team.

All- Cavs Team (Help me out Skyhi if you have any additions/subtractions).....

Starters, Bench

PG- Mark Price, Terrell Brandon
SG- Austin Carr, Ron Harper
SF- Lebron James, Campy Russell
PF- Larry Nance, John Hot-Rod Williams
C- Brad Daugherty, Zydrunas Ilgauskas

Starters, Bench

PG - Magic Johnson, Byron Scott
SG - Jerry West, Kobe Bryant
SF - James Worthy, A.C. Green
PF - Elgin Baylor, Bob McAdoo
C - Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Wilt Chamberlain

Announcer - Chick Hearn!!!!!!!!!!!

Ramy, you little showoff! Wilt, Kobe and McAdoo on the bench?! :eek:

BTW, I figured the Lakers and Celtics fans would have a field day with this one...

Ramy, you little showoff! Wilt, Kobe and McAdoo on the bench?! :eek:

BTW, I figured the Lakers and Celtics fans would have a field day with this one...

What can I say? They have a bunch of great players. The Lakers second team would beat most teams first team.

Celtics-

PG- Bob Cousy
SG- John Havlicek
C- Bill Russell
SF- Larry Bird
PF- Kevin McHale

Bench
PG- Jo Jo White
PG- Sam Jones
SG- Bill Sharman
PG/SG- Dennis Johnson
C- Robert Parish
C/PF- Dave Cowens
SF- Paul Pierce

Coach- Arnold "Red" Auerbach

Everyone on this list with the exception of Dennis Johnson (who still could get in) and Paul Pierce (active) are in the Basketball Hall Of Fame!

Detroit Pistons

PG - Isaiah Thomas / Chauncey Billups - Isaiah was one of the best "little men" in the league.
SG - Dave Bing / Joe Dumars - Bing carried the franchise, shot the lights out. Hard choice there, but Bing wins on shooting ability.
SF - Grant Hill / Tayshaun Prince - Hill's time here was too short.
PF - Rasheed Wallace / Dennis Rodman - Wallace is one of the best when he wants to be. Rodman may have been the best defender/ rebounder of his era.
C - Bob Lanier / Bill Laimbeer - Lanier was severely underrated. Mopped the floor with the league's elite.
6th Man - Vinnie "Microwave" Johnson Wind him up, put him in, watch him score 20 off the bench.
Coach - Chuck Daly "Daddy Rich" known as well for his sartorial splendor, as the 2 titles he brought us.

We've had a short franchise history compared to the Celtics and Lakers.

Last edited:
Detroit Pistons

PG - Isaiah Thomas / Chauncey Billups - Isaiah was one of the best "little men" in the league.
SG - Dave Bing / Rip Hamilton - Bing carried the franchise, shot the lights out.
SF - Grant Hill / Tayshaun Prince - Hill's time here was too short.
PF - Rasheed Wallace / Dennis Rodman - Wallace is one of the best when he wants to be. Rodman may have been the best defender/ rebounder of his era.
C - Bob Lanier / Bill Laimbeer - Lanier was severely underrated. Mopped the floor with the league's elite.
6th Man - Vinnie "Microwave" Johnson Wind him up, put him in, watch him score 20 off the bench.
Coach - Chuck Daly "Daddy Rich" known as well for his sartorial splendor, as the 2 titles he brought us.

We've had a short franchise history compared to the Celtics and Lakers.

Paul,

obviously you would know this better than me, but no Joe Dumars?

I saw Bing, Dumars and Hamilton play against the Celtics. Personally I thought Dumars was the best of the three.

But again, YOU'RE the Pistons fan so I defer to you on this. :up

Paul,

obviously you would know this better than me, but no Joe Dumars?

I saw Bing, Dumars and Hamilton play against the Celtics. Personally I thought Dumars was the best of the three.

But again, YOU'RE the Pistons fan so I defer to you on this. :up

Geez, I'm forgetting everything lately. A correction will be made.

Wow....not much here....LMAO!

Hmm...let see for the Heat:

PG ----> Tim Hardaway
SH-----> Dwayne Wade
C------> Alonzo Mouring
PF ----> Udonis Haslem
SF ----> Glenn Rice

Bench: Shaquille O'Neal, Rony Seikly, Anthony Mason, Dan Majerle, Eddie Jones and Sherman Douglas.

Last edited:

PG ----> Tim Hardaway
SH-----> Dwayne Wade
C------> Shaquille O'Neal
PF ----> Udonis Haslem
SF ----> Glenn Rice

Bench: Alonzo Mourning, Rony Seikly, Anthony Mason, Dan Majerle, Eddie Jones and Sherman Douglas.

Not a bad team at all when you consider they've only been around for about 20 years. :up

BTW, I loved Sherman Douglas when he played for the Celtics. Very underrated point guard!

I like the list, HD except I'd probably have Bingo Smith in there instead of Ron Harper. Harper only played 3-4 seasons for us, while Smith was a fixture for nearly a decade.

Cavs Coach: Lenny Wilkens

Honorable mentions: Craig Ehlo, Danny Ferry, and Jim Chones

PG ----> Tim Hardaway
SH-----> Dwayne Wade
C------> Shaquille O'Neal
PF ----> Udonis Haslem
SF ----> Glenn Rice

Bench: Alonzo Mourning, Rony Seikly, Anthony Mason, Dan Majerle, Eddie Jones and Sherman Douglas.

I'd flip-flop Shaq and Mourning on that list. Mourning seemed to be the heart and soul of that team for so many years while Shaq was only there for a cup of coffee (and, I know, a championship).

Last edited:
I'd flip-flop Shaq and Mourning on that list. Mourning seemed to be the heart and soul of that team for so many years while Shaq was only there was a cup of coffee (and, I know, a championship).

You know what...seeing that I have really started to dislike Shaq...that is a damn good idea!:up

lets see...the Wolfies

Garnett

um

Marbury

um

Szerbiak

ok those 3 were easy....now lets see

um lets see

Pooh Richardson

Luc Longley

Latrell "I need more money to feed my family" Sprewell

JR "East Bay Funk Dunk" Rider

um

Christian Laetner

Tom Gugliotta

um....

I give up :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)