AT-9 Mounting Plate Size?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Revenoor

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 3, 2005
Long story and not really relevant but I am being offered at good deal to go to the HR-20. I now have my dishes mounted on the 4X4s supporting a deck and am wondering what the foot print of the plate is, will it work on a single 4x4 or will I need to incorporate an addition surface to mount it on. Does anyone have the dimensions of the bolt pattern or perhaps a template? D's rep was not able to answer when the slim line dish would be available.

Revenoor said:
Long story and not really relevant but I am being offered at good deal to go to the HR-20. I now have my dishes mounted on the 4X4s supporting a deck and am wondering what the foot print of the plate is, will it work on a single 4x4 or will I need to incorporate an addition surface to mount it on. Does anyone have the dimensions of the bolt pattern or perhaps a template? D's rep was not able to answer when the slim line dish would be available.

The distances between the mounting holes are:
Main mount - bottom
Horizonal: 4 1/2 inches
Vertical: 7 1/2 inches

Top mount
2 bolts centered about 2 inches apart.

Pictured here is my mount.

P9160001.jpg

Thanks for the info. That bolt pattern will not fit the existing 4x4 so I think I'll mount a steel plate there with some countersunk screws and then drill and thread the bolt pattern you supplied for the bottom ( I assume that the main plate has slotted holes, are they all slotted horizontally or 2 horizontal and 2 vertical?). The support won't be an issue.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Help & Guidance in getting DirecTV Part 2

D* Locals guide info?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)