AT9 Dish on ebay about $75.00

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Dragon, what is DSI and P10??

i was looking to get an at9 cheaper than than the 135 on ebay i have been seeing.

any help would be appreciated

dragon002 said:
im not understanding why you would buy one??
Because I don't want any D* installer anywhere near my setup. And that includes the dish. And besides, when and if they light up either my locals or national Ka channels, I will be ready and not have to wait for an appointment. Given how much many people have invested in their home audio/video setups, $100 is just a drop in the bucket.

:up :up :up 100% agree. I don't want any DTV installer mucking with my installation. Having realigned a dozen of screwed up installations -- poorly done and poorly located, I have little faith. My AT9 is installed and waiting til they light up the West Palm area in April.

Here in PHX AZ - if I want D* to install, I get to have Ironwood do the job. Therefore, I will pay for my dish and install it myself. I would rather have my house in one piece.

Last edited:
loudo said:
Dragon, what is DSI and P10??

i was looking to get an at9 cheaper than than the 135 on ebay i have been seeing.

any help would be appreciated

they are wholesale opertations as i would believe

fwiw.....dsi is also an install company...heh

p10 i believe is perfect-10.tv

dsi i do not have a site listing for

if i wouldve known there was such a market for these dishes, i would have never been throwing them away....lol

Dragon,

I got on the DSI site and saw the 68 dollar price but cant order online.

is this a dealer only site, and if so would there be any way a non-dealer could order from them?

Thanks

Lou

HEHE, Here in L.A they are available at 75 bones.. no dealer license needed.

any word dragon?

where are yours available for 75 in LA, pro?

DSI and P-10 are the two exclusive DIRECTV wholesale businesses that supply authorized dealers. They are permitted to sell to non dealers who are in the home theater or satellite business, but certainly no receivers or DVRs.

I am sure they would not knowledgeably sell to the public.

-Robert

loudo said:
any word dragon?

where are yours available for 75 in LA, pro?

If you are in L.A.. Pm me. This guy only sells locally, wont ship

When my installer (blue grass) came out he had 2 AT9s with him, said it was standard practice as many have the fine tune screws fail on install. Becarefull ordering one online as they might have been broken during install and worthless!

just FYI!

My installer hit both sats at 95% and didnt even need to do any fine ajustments to get me a PERFECT picture. Every installer I have had has done an awsome job (with me standing over their shoulder) and I would be proud to call this my install. Well I did the wall fishes myself!

If your installer didn’t follow the fine tune procedure, he skimped and did you no favors. It doesn’t matter if you have big numbers after a simple peaking, you will never know if it’s right until new co-located satellites are up and they trash out your mis-tuned AT9.
Bob
Eric Goempel said:
just FYI!

My installer hit both sats at 95% and didnt even need to do any fine ajustments to get me a PERFECT picture. Every installer I have had has done an awsome job (with me standing over their shoulder) and I would be proud to call this my install. Well I did the wall fishes myself!

Status
Please reply by conversation.