ATLANTA DTH LNBF (Ku band)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dsmith0429

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 12, 2013
Lake Placid, FL
I need help with the settings for this LNBF. When using this with Channel Master & Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra, do I use Universal 1 (Lnb Freq 1=9750, Lnb Freq 2=10600), Universal 2 (Lnb Freq 1=9750, Lnb Freq 2=10750), Standard (Lnb Freq 1=10750), or something else? I'm also looking for a guide for Channel Master, specifically for the satellite positioner settings for USALS. How do I determine what to put in the Pos. No., Skew, & Pos. Value fields. Also, can I use a DiSEqC switch and set up multiple dishes with 2 being stationary, the other 2 motorized, one being C band small dish project, the other Ku band. Thanks!

A DTH
Single Output Digital Ku-LNBF
Input Frequency 11.7-12.75 MHZ
Output Frequency 950-2000 MHZ
ATLANTA DTH INC, ATLANTA, GA

I have currently a C band on a small dish setup lookup some of my post on it it will give ways on how to set it up.

Dan Rose

Use 10750 for the lnb LO freq. And yes you can use multiple dishes/lnbfs, Diseqc switch will give you 4 choices. Of course you can only motorize one small dish with the small motors, controlling it from one receiver. With multiple-output lnbfs you could feed several tv's that way too.

Use 10750 for the lnb LO freq. And yes you can use multiple dishes/lnbfs, Diseqc switch will give you 4 choices. Of course you can only motorize one small dish with the small motors, controlling it from one receiver. With multiple-output lnbfs you could feed several tv's that way too.
THANKS! Here's what I've decided to do, I have a 4X1 Diseqc switch, so I'm going to setup a motorized Ku-band dish, and a couple stationary small dish project C-band dishes, leaving one open for a future project.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts