Member of the Year
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
This is six flags in the atlanta area.
Unreal the amount of water. It looks like they just set the park in a lake

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpBamX0TAbs]YouTube - Six Flags Under Water Completely Flooded in Atlanta, GA[/ame]

wow! pretty bad. but hey we can continue this elsewhere. i would love to!:eek::eek::eek::D:D

We were there a few months ago. Amazing to see it like that. I wonder what the damages will be. Not just to six flags, but the homes in the area.

To members that live up there, YALL be careful

It friggin flooded AGAIN yesterday in many of those areas. Initial estimate from the first flooding was a quarter of a billion. Much of it not covered. Why? You have to have flood insurance and if you don't nothing is covered. The Atlanta Journal just did an article and the Federal maps are out of date so you don't even know if you are in a flood zone. They are updating them now. They said there was so much rain last weekend, it wasn't a 100 year flood, it was a 500 year flood.

It friggin flooded AGAIN yesterday in many of those areas. Initial estimate from the first flooding was a quarter of a billion. Much of it not covered. Why? You have to have flood insurance and if you don't nothing is covered. The Atlanta Journal just did an article and the Federal maps are out of date so you don't even know if you are in a flood zone. They are updating them now. They said there was so much rain last weekend, it wasn't a 100 year flood, it was a 500 year flood.
i'm sorry to hear that :( i hope it stops raining soon!!

Sorry to hear that man. Small comfort, but at least dry weather is on the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)