Attention 625 Owners

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I wonder how people who don't know about this message board will find out about the 150 hours.

I imagine they might mention something on the Tech Forum on Monday night but then again probably not a high percentage of Dish customers actually watch that show.

All the 625s I've been installing lately have the 462 software, and they still show 100 hrs. Is there a setting I need to enable to get the extra space?

if they are new boxes they MUST do the maintence check before the extra time shows up.

set maintence check for a few minutes in future, turn box off and check in 30 minutes.

you know most new box owners probably put in a recording as soon as box is activated. a large number of new owners may never get the extra time:(

wonder why its this way.

if they are new boxes they MUST do the maintence check before the extra time shows up.

set maintence check for a few minutes in future, turn box off and check in 30 minutes.

you know most new box owners probably put in a recording as soon as box is activated. a large number of new owners may never get the extra time:(

wonder why its this way.

Excellent. Thanks Bob. I'm going to bring this up in the ATM next week because this was never mentioned to us. Interestingly enough, the 625s still almost immediately want to download that club dish commercial and DVR made easy video, so I'm going to have to preempt that.

We just managed to clear our timers and recorded shows after watching everything. We normally just record what we like and watch those shows foregoing all the watching and waiting bit. Took us this long to catch up with all the timers firing. I guess the Writers Strike was good for something after all. It took the wife 10 minutes to reload the timers and add a bunch of new ones. lol

The reason I asked is because on Thursday I came home and all of the saved content and timers were gone! I had about 80 hours of content including 4 PPV movies. Most of the content was locked and I am the only one with the password. I called Dish, but they could not explain it. Wife not happy since most of the content was hers.