Attention 625 Owners

Just two questions

Just got my update and now I have two questions. By the way I love the folder option. Is there a time limit on how soon I need to download the extra 50 hours? Need to watch a few programs and plan to delete everything this weekend. I also saw where a member did not have to delete his timers. Is this true for everyone or was he lucky? Thanks for your help.

I got the L 462 update and to get the extra 50 hours all i had to do is delete all the recordings and i turned off all the timers for the next 24 hours. I did NOT lose any of my timers.

Shouldn't everyone have this by now??? I've done resets and check switches and still stuck on 461....

Same here, I've been waiting and still waiting for L4.62

Post #82 on this thread though says the update is till November 8 so hopefully it'll be sometime this week.

well I am sad to report my 522 with a 625 hard drive, that IDs itself as a 625 didnt get the extra hours:(

I deleted ALL the recordings then ALL the timers, ands still no joy.

might as well try forcing a re inatilize hard drive software to confirm upgraded hard drives dont get more space

well I am sad to report my 522 with a 625 hard drive, that IDs itself as a 625 didn't get the extra hours:(

I deleted ALL the recordings then ALL the timers, ands still no joy.

might as well try forcing a re initialize hard drive software to confirm upgraded hard drives don't get more space

Same thing happen to my 625 too. Last nite finally got the 462 udate. I deleted all recordings and all timers and the additional hours do not show up. Also, I did a reboot and still won't show up. What should I do now to get the extra 50 hours? Thanks

Same thing happen to my 625 too. Last nite finally got the 462 udate. I deleted all recordings and all timers and the additional hours do not show up. Also, I did a reboot and still won't show up. What should I do now to get the extra 50 hours? Thanks

If there were any recordings or timers and you got the update last night (it went out to all receivers), then it will give you the 150 hrs. tonight when it does the maintenace update. So you should have them by tomorrow morning.

Try changing the Update time to something this afternoon and turn off the receiver.

If there were any recordings or timers and you got the update last night (it went out to all receivers), then it will give you the 150 hrs. tonight when it does the maintenace update. So you should have them by tomorrow morning.

Try changing the Update time to something this afternoon and turn off the receiver.

OK, will give it a try. Thanks

would hard reboot do the same thing? I hard rebooted twice.

Not really. The maintenance update has to happen for you to get the 150 hrs. It's some kind of hard drive diagnostics and it also downloads the guide.

do there have to be no timers at the maintence update time?

box definetely has new software the idle screen is different.

thanks for the help i set update software for 10 am and turned box off.

do there have to be no timers at the maintence update time?

box definetely has new software the idle screen is different.

thanks for the help i set update software for 10 am and turned box off.
You have to delete any timers during the update period. Timers outside of that time frame will be OK. My 625 updated Sunday when I had no timers set and I now have 150 hours available.

HEY IT WORKED, I have my 150 HOURS! THANKS!

and now we know 522 owners who upgrade their hard drive will gain a extra 50 hours of record time!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts