Attention VOOMERS: Make sure to check your cc...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Just decided to check the credit card (cc) account that I charged the VOOM installation fee. Guess what? There two charges for the VOOM installation on my cc. The first was on 11/20 for $1,357.78 and the second one was on 12/2/03 for $1,030.84. I called VOOM and they acknowledged the mistake and will be crediting the cc account. I'll continue monitoring this.

At this point, I will suggest you to check your cc account.

Sean,

I was going to say that you may have been rebilled with the lower amount for your second reciever and received a full credit on first amount, but the numbers don't seem to add.

Tim

rudolpht said:
Sean,

I was going to say that you may have been rebilled with the lower amount for your second reciever and received a full credit on first amount, but the numbers don't seem to add.

Tim

This is what I think happened. The first amount ($1,357.78 ) reflects the second receiver ($499) + initial intallation for first receiver ($749) + tax;

The second amount ($1,030.84) reflects the second receiver ($199) + initial installation for first receiver ($749) + Tax.

The second amount happened on 12/2/03. That was the date I called to find out that the second receiver was reduced in price. So instead of giving me $300 in credit, the CSR I spoke to re-charge the account. That all makes sense but it was an idiotic move on the CSR. What can you expect from CSR? Now, I will ask to get reimbursed on the $1357.78 amount and not wait for this rebate paper. I'll let you know what happens.

So, I just looked at my cc and was credited $1038.84. This is more than the $1,030.84 that I was charged. Heck! I ain't going to complain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts