Audio drop outs

Audio dropouts here as well on a number of different channels including locals for several seconds @ a time. Started having 'em about a week ago.

722, EA, all on HD channels---that's all I watch.

Ed

Thought I should add that I believe all of these audio dropouts were on recordings. Very seldom watch anything live.

I'm on the western arc with a 622. I had a few audio dropouts. It started with American Chopper. On Planet Green it's been dropping out. This only seems to be happening on the Discovery Network Channels. I recorded programs from History & Syfy Channel & there were no audio dropouts.

Happening to me too for the past few days. Western arc, 612 receiver. Dropouts on the Hallmark channel and discovery ID. Both live and recordings.

We just went into our Toy room, hooked up a 922 on WA and a 722 on EA. We put the 722 on 192, and within the first couple minutes we witnessed the audio dropout. We were in the middle of hooking up the 922 when this happened, but after the 922 was hooked up, we have yet to see a dropout. Just wanted to all of you know we're researching it.

Thanks Matt for looking at our problem. The wife was watching "I almost got away with it" from 10 to 11pm on 192, and the audio dropped every 7 or 8 minutes. Duration was probably 6 or 7 seconds per drop.

I think we were watching the same episode (the one with T-Money or something) when we saw the problem. Only have been able to duplicate the issue on EA at this time, unfortunately don't have enough time to sit and watch WA (but we do have it recording and will check as soon as we can).

Same audio issues here with a 222k on the EA. I have noticed the dropouts are on both 61.5 and 72 sats. It happens on all my optical and also on tv2 in dual mode.

Had it again last night several times on Discovery ID/192 recording but have also had it on my Dish HD local recordings.:mad:

622/722(non-K)
EA

Ed

Huh. Watched How It's Made and Factory Made last night without a single dropout. 722 on EA w/Sling Adapter (if that matters). My wife reported a recording ended early, but I think that's a separate issue.

I get these audio dropouts but they're more blips as they last only a second or less. 622 on the western arc plus a wind dish aimed at 61.5 hooked to the TV via component. I originally thought it was my 5 year old 622 causing this but apparently not.

Whew. My wife has been accusing me of fooling with the setup again. I now have a good excuse. I'm on 61. 110 and 119 with MSNBC, or HGTV or FOOD HD that's her favorite channels with a 622.

Well, I've got quite the audio dropout on all channels. My EA dish is now useless due to wet snow. ;) 1st time this has happened with this dish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)