Audio drop outs

Yep, me too. But channels more spread out. Has happened on every HD channel that I have watched so far. In the other forum, this is being discussed.

Here's the gist of the issue:
1. So far, all that are reporting it are on the Eastern Arc
2. While it has happened in the past, the length of the glitch is longer now and occurs pretty much every day. Previously just an occasional, very short blip in audio.

For me, it is on the 722k only.

None here. I watch the Science Channel a lot, but maybe I wasn't watching the problem program that you were. Is this pretty much all the time or on certain programs only?

Edited to add: I'm on EA with a 722 and two 612's all connected via HDMI.

I am in California. 722k connected to my tv via hdmi. Audio dropouts watching the Science and Green channel last few days.

Audio dropouts here as well on a number of different channels including locals for several seconds @ a time. Started having 'em about a week ago.

722, EA, all on HD channels---that's all I watch.

Ed

I have a 722 and a 222 on WA, and they both have been doing it occasionally. Noticed it on CNN and MSNBC earlier today.

Yes, I am also seeing momentary audio dropouts. This just started in the past few days. Most recently, I watched American Chopper last night and it had an awful lot of audio dropouts, some lasting several seconds (I had to use closed captioning to see what they said).

I have a 622 on EA, and I had a lot of audio dropouts last night and one already tonight.

But I've also been having video breakup on HD channels for weeks. It's only a slight breakup, only part of the picture does it, but it happens a lot. Sometimes it coincides with an audio dropout, especially last night, but usually it doesn't.

I have a 622 on EA, and I had a lot of audio dropouts last night and one already tonight.

But I've also been having video breakup on HD channels for weeks. It's only a slight breakup, only part of the picture does it, but it happens a lot. Sometimes it coincides with an audio dropout, especially last night, but usually it doesn't.

I've also seen some slight video break up on HD.

Same here have 2 722's and they both do it one is hooked up with HDMI to Onkyo SR606 and the other component and optical, American Chopper was horrible last night almost think it is worst when you are watching what is being recorded.

Same here. I'm in Oklahoma and have a 722k. Many drop outs on various channels. I posted on this before but no responses. I'm connected to Samsung home theater with digital optical cable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts