GEOSATpro Audio PID Issues

Blindowl1234

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 16, 2008
SouthWest Ohio
I'll try to explain issue as best as I can...A lot of the APIDS with the Micro come up with numbers starting with "8" or something 4 or 5 digits long.Not always the 8191 PID either. Some of them were 5 digit which I hadn't seen before.
You change station ID to zero so you can edit the channel name and it doesn't overwrite it next time you blind scan..at least my openbox worked that way..The Micro wants you to change the PID. If you change it to anything else the there's no audio on the TV after you save your changes. PBS 125w is a good example. How's is everyone keeping the Micro from overwriting the changes you made to the channel name? I must be missing something simple.
Next issue: Also I get audio on the CW's on 91W except the Eastern one..Thanks Blind

We have replicated and are working on an issue when 2nd APIDs are available on a channel the 2nd APID is incorrectly logged. Are you finding incorrect APID registry if only one APID is provided on a service?

Brian simple answer yes if only one Apid....Thanks

Does this happen if you change the AliEditor Configuration Setting text to chipset=m3601s, save and set the configuration file to read only?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this a problem with the editor or are you observing in the microHD?

If only occurring in the Ali editor, does the problem exist if you change the AliEditor Configuration File text to "m3601s", save and change the file to read only?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)