AUDIO QUESTION

lcrngrs

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 27, 2008
I recorded CSI last night and the audio portion is cutting out a lot. I tried going backwards to see if it was a glitch, but it seems to have recorded that way. Since I did not watch it live, I'm wondering if it was like that when it aired, or is it something else. Anyone having this problem? I don't mind a few missing words, but this is happening every few sentences. Words even blanked out on the commercials, not that I mind that at all.:)

If your talking about Channel 2 in HD then yes. Channel 2 in HD is the only channel I see with this problem. It happens off & on. I really don't know the reason why this happens but it definitely happens if I record another channel at the same time while I'm recording channel 2.

I don't know about CSI but I had the same very problem a couple times in the past few months on CBS HD.

If your talking about Channel 2 in HD then yes. Channel 2 in HD is the only channel I see with this problem. It happens off & on. I really don't know the reason why this happens but it definitely happens if I record another channel at the same time while I'm recording channel 2.

Yes, channel 2 in HD. One thing though, when I rewound three or four times, I was actually able to hear the dialog of what was blanked out, then when trying again, it was gone. If this keeps up I'll become one heck of a lip reader.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)