audio sync problem with "24" on fox hd

Status
Please reply by conversation.

medicalwaste

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 2, 2004
los angeles
today's 24 had audio problem.. at least with my set.

i have sony hd200 and was watching fox hd from D*. ( i don't get OTA )

did anyone else have the same problem? or was it just me

last week, towards the end of the show, picture went out and audio stayed. so i had to switch to SD fox to finish the show.

is this happening to anyone else?

This was happing on my set too w/sammy 360; its a bad feed from dtv cause it came in fine on 11-1 hd with my own ant.

This is not the first time it has happened with dtv hd channels; it does not bother me that much on the ota channels b/c I use my own hd ant thought my sammy 360; but when it happens on espn hd I get pissed off. It happened with the premier dale earnhardt movie "3" and all the time with the series Tilt. I have to watch the program on sd, that’s b/s.

My LG and Zenith brought it in just fine so it isnt a D* feed issue. It was/is a known issue with Samsung 360's. I can't answer for the Sony.

I've got the HD Tivo receiver and I've had terminal audio sync problems with about 60% of Fox HD programming. No trouble with other channels. My OTA antenna is down at the moment so I can't compare. But it bugs the crap out of me. American Idol was so bad I honestly had to look away from the TV to listen to them sing.

Same here, I have a HD DVR and the audio messes up alot on FOX HD and sometimes on CBS HD

0db said:
I've got the HD Tivo receiver and I've had terminal audio sync problems with about 60% of Fox HD programming. No trouble with other channels. My OTA antenna is down at the moment so I can't compare. But it bugs the crap out of me. American Idol was so bad I honestly had to look away from the TV to listen to them sing.

I have Samsung 160 and have had numerous audio sync problems of late and all of the complaints I am having are on FOX only. I have to go to my locals to get the audio to work. No other network but FOX.

I would have to point in the direction of DirecTV. I TiVo 24 in HD via OTA in Denver and I have never had an Audio sync issue with FOX. All the issuses I have had were on NFL ST and HDNet. I alsomost feel like a lucky HR10-250 owner:
HDMI: Check
Audio: Check
other: Check

Whew!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts