audio sync problem with "24" on fox hd

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

medicalwaste

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 2, 2004
los angeles
today's 24 had audio problem.. at least with my set.

i have sony hd200 and was watching fox hd from D*. ( i don't get OTA )

did anyone else have the same problem? or was it just me

last week, towards the end of the show, picture went out and audio stayed. so i had to switch to SD fox to finish the show.

is this happening to anyone else?

This was happing on my set too w/sammy 360; its a bad feed from dtv cause it came in fine on 11-1 hd with my own ant.

This is not the first time it has happened with dtv hd channels; it does not bother me that much on the ota channels b/c I use my own hd ant thought my sammy 360; but when it happens on espn hd I get pissed off. It happened with the premier dale earnhardt movie "3" and all the time with the series Tilt. I have to watch the program on sd, that’s b/s.

My LG and Zenith brought it in just fine so it isnt a D* feed issue. It was/is a known issue with Samsung 360's. I can't answer for the Sony.

I've got the HD Tivo receiver and I've had terminal audio sync problems with about 60% of Fox HD programming. No trouble with other channels. My OTA antenna is down at the moment so I can't compare. But it bugs the crap out of me. American Idol was so bad I honestly had to look away from the TV to listen to them sing.

Same here, I have a HD DVR and the audio messes up alot on FOX HD and sometimes on CBS HD

0db said:
I've got the HD Tivo receiver and I've had terminal audio sync problems with about 60% of Fox HD programming. No trouble with other channels. My OTA antenna is down at the moment so I can't compare. But it bugs the crap out of me. American Idol was so bad I honestly had to look away from the TV to listen to them sing.

I have Samsung 160 and have had numerous audio sync problems of late and all of the complaints I am having are on FOX only. I have to go to my locals to get the audio to work. No other network but FOX.

I would have to point in the direction of DirecTV. I TiVo 24 in HD via OTA in Denver and I have never had an Audio sync issue with FOX. All the issuses I have had were on NFL ST and HDNet. I alsomost feel like a lucky HR10-250 owner:
HDMI: Check
Audio: Check
other: Check

Whew!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts