Audio/video sync issue on CNN (G3)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

trinidex

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 16, 2004
Hi guys & gals,

Following the termination of the VC2 G5 subs I quickly jumped over to the DCII sub from NPS on G3.

I've noticed over the last 24 hours that the audio has become out of sync with the video - a quick channel flick was all that was needed to remedy this, but I wondered why it was happening? Is my rcvr faulty or is there some other force at play here?

TIA!

Hi guys & gals,

Following the termination of the VC2 G5 subs I quickly jumped over to the DCII sub from NPS on G3.

I've noticed over the last 24 hours that the audio has become out of sync with the video - a quick channel flick was all that was needed to remedy this, but I wondered why it was happening? Is my rcvr faulty or is there some other force at play here?

TIA!

The EA software version of the 922 had this issue it was corrected in EC. That may be your problem.

This is on a 920 (not a 922) the software rev. on the 920 is 6D (target is 00).

Function of the receiver proccessing the signal --- Yes
A defect, probably not. You found the fix. Sometimes see the same thing on OTA programs and the Master Control OP. has to do the same thing, basically.

I wondered about that, I see strange things on DTV too, where there is break-up on channels but it is not my signal strength, and my other channels are fine, so I figured it was something at the head-end.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts