August 7, last day for sidegrade or upgrade.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Indy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
May 13, 2004
Indiana
I called Voom today to confirm or disprove whether or not I was grandfathered in to up grade to the VaVaVoom pack from the basic package. When I downgraded last month form VaVaVoom I was told I could go back later in the fall and still pay $79.50. Well today I was told this is not true and today was the last day for the grace period to do an upgrade and maintain old pricing. I went ahead and upped back up to VaVaVoom while the opportunity still presented it's self. Thought anyone else wanting to do this had better get on the stick before 12AM Eastern tonight. :p

I'd be willing to bet that anyone who wanted to upgrade only had to threaten to cancel to get cheaper pricing. VOOM will offer a month or two free when you call to cancel, so I have no doubt they will upgrade you at current pricing. I would also bet even CSR's are authorized to do this, without escalating or contacting Wilt.

In the fine print on their website it states that if you signed up for Voom prior to August 1, 2004 then the new price plan does not take effect for you until after 12/31/2004. I brought this up to the CSR and she Gave the Va Va Voom upgrade @ the old price.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts