One last Voom statement?

Underdog said:
I was told today by CSR that Voom statements wont go out until the middle of June now. They took longer to process than they expected.

I just called 800-GET-VOOM and was told all final statements will be out by the end of this week. Some were sent last week and the rest by this Friday. The CSR said it would explain about refunds etc. So it didn't sound like "the check is in the mail."

What I was told the statements would go out within a month of last week. This means all statements should be out by the middle of June. He also said from the memo he had, that most of the CSR's would be gone by the end of May but there would still be a few held over until sometime in June. The last thing he said from what he has been told is depending on the amount of refund if you were entilted to one; it would either be credited back to your credit card if it was under a certain amount or issued in a check if it was over a certain amount. My refund for 2 STB's that I bought is over $700 so he said mine will more than likely be a check.

Eureka!!!

I opened my mailbox today and there it was! Son of a gun, they weren't BSing! Now to apply for that $200. :)

I received mine today as well. One disturbing line: "Your VOOM equipment may continue to be used to recieve some off air digital/HD channels FOR SOME PERIOD. There can't be a time bomb since there is no date or time on mine anymore and they can't send a kill signal, so what does this mean? Enquiring minds want to know. :D

My guess is that is to cover anything happening to the box (locks up and system resets, etc.), so that they have no commitment to do something to make it start working again...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts